The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension shall be taken against the student. The school reserves the right to suspend or take strict corrective action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
* Should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
* Should face difficulties courageously.
* Should always be ready to lend a helping hand to all – at home, in school and to the visitors.
* Should be truthful, whatever be the cost.
* Should never be cruel.
* Should respect the liberty and rights of others.
* Should maintain the beauty of the class rooms and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe.
* Students should uphold school decorum.